Sioux Falls Masonic Building Association
Stewardship of a shared facility to serve the masonic entities and users in furthering their missions.
- A sense of community and commitment.
- A combining of resources for efficient and effective services.
- Stewardship and oversight of a historic facility that meets the needs today and provides for future generations of users
To fund, operate, and maintain a building and services that meets the needs of entities and users supporting sustainability.
- Research and create a multi year implementation plan for repairs or replacements and improvements.
- Upon completion of the above plan, develop a strategy for how the funds will be obtained to pay for the upgrades.
- Develop a plan to increase outside rental income for the facility.
- Create an endowment and set policies on the use of proceeds (5%)
- Build board education program to assure understanding of board roles and responsibilities and maximize board outputs.
- Investigate and implement a plan to engage additional people to round out the skill-sets needed for leadership of the organization.
Upcoming Event Posters
Please click on each poster below to enlarge the image. Hope to see you at these events!